Welcome to the Hillington Parish Website
Hillington lies on the Icknield Way, one of the oldest roads in England, some seven miles from King’s Lynn and 3 miles from Sandringham. Prehistoric implements have been found but recorded history starts with the Domesday Book in 1086. At that time, the village was called Helingetuns meaning ‘as lying near the water’. At present there are approximately 285 people living in the village.